Motorcycle Accident Attorney Sacramento - After getting into a motorcycle accident, you may find yourself in a state of shock. Mounting medical expenses and time missed at work can only add to the emotional stress and physical injuries. Insurance claims adjusters may be reaching out to you to offer a quick settlement in hopes of you accepting. Making ends meet during this difficult time may seem nearly impossible, and you may be persuaded into taking up that offer. However, it may not cover the full extent of your injuries and damages incurred. For this reason, it is essential to consult with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney regarding your injury case.
- Road rash: This is a type of abrasion that occurs when a rider's skin rubs against the pavement. Road rash can be severe and may require medical attention.
- Fractures: Motorcycle accidents can result in broken bones, including fractures in the arms, legs, and ribs.
- Head injuries: Motorcycle riders are at risk of suffering head injuries, including concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries.
- Spinal injuries: These types of injuries can occur when a rider's spine is subjected to extreme force, such as when a motorcycle collides with a car or another object. Spinal injuries can result in paralysis or other serious disabilities.
- Internal injuries: Motorcycle accidents can also cause internal injuries, such as organ damage or internal bleeding. These types of injuries can be life-threatening and require immediate medical attention.
- Psychological injuries: Motorcycle accidents can also result in psychological injuries, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and anxiety. These injuries can be just as debilitating as physical injuries and may require therapy or other forms of treatment.
Common Causes of Sacramento Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcyclists, with considerably less protection compared to those traveling in a car, are nearly five times more likely to be injured in an accident. Motorcycle riders can suffer serious injuries even when involved in a minor accident with another motor vehicle. Although motorcyclists may use the best safety equipment to protect themselves, and strictly adhere to all safety regulations in California, there is no way of controlling the actions of others on the road.
Many factors contribute to motorcycle accidents in Sacramento, including:
- Driver negligence
- Driver error
- Blind spots
- Poor road maintenance
- Bad weather
- Motorcyclist negligence
If you are in a local motorcycle accident, it is important that you seek a Sacramento motorcycle accident lawyerwho can help you recover compensation for your damages and injury.
When Hiring an Attorney, What Will They Consider When Looking at My Case?
There are two things the attorney will want to consider when looking at your motorcycle accident. The first is to look at the circumstances surrounding the case. Who’s involved? How did the accident happen? Who was at fault?
The other thing to consider is the consequences of the accident. Who was injured? How severe were the injuries? What long term impact will there be because of the accident?
How Long Does a Case Take to Be Resolved?
Every case is different. The first factor will depend on the severity of the injuries. Before pursuing the case, your attorney will want to be sure to understand the long term impact of your injuries. They don’t want to rush to court or settlement without really understanding your needs and the impact of the accident.
What Kind of Compensation Can I Expect?
Again, no two accidents are the same. Like when there is a car accident, there are several factors to consider when looking at compensation. The attorneys will consider the severity of injuries, their long term impact. They will consider lost wages because of the injury. Finally, they will consider the other damages because of the accident.
How Can a Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Sacramento Help You?
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, you don’t want to try to navigate the insurance company on your own. You need an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Sacramento.
Best Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Sacramento
- James E. Dighero Attorney at Law
- 24/7 Legal (916) 758-9236
- Arnold Law Firm
- Berg Injury Lawyers
- Doyle & O'Donnell
- GoLaw Personal Injury Lawyers
- Law Office of Brian H. Turner
- Law Office Of Daniel Hernandez
- Law Office Of Patrick L. Hinrichsen
- Law Office of Raymond E. Lewis
- Law Office of Robert L. Meissner
- Law Offices of Daniel H. Alexander
- Megeredchian Law
- Meyer Law Offices
- Moseley Collins
- Robert Amendola & Associates, A Law Corporation
- Sacino, Bertolino & Hallissy, APC
- Sette Law
- The Law Offices of Zappettini & Bradley