Best marketing quotes - This article gives you 20 of the most inspirational marketing quotes from top digital marketing thought-leaders. With so much on our plate, building a brand and running a business can allow you to miss the most simple yet effective ways to solve and improve your marketing ROI.
We searched the high and low places of the internet to find the most inspirational marketing quotes to help change your perspective on your latest marketing conquest. May their words of wisdom inspire your success!
Why Great Marketing Quotes Are Important
Great marketing quotes can be used to inspire your team to do great things. Whether it's a content marketing quote, social media marketing quote, or digital marketing quote, you and your team can learn from the experts and help guide you toward success.
They have to power to help you make poignant statements during meetings, inspire your team members to work hard, and they can be applied to many different workplace situations beyond the marketing department.
We all need inspiration from time to time, and who better to get inspiration from than some of the best leaders throughout various industries.
20 Inspirational Marketing Quotes
Here you go, 20 of the best marketing quotes of all time. Enjoy!
1. “Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.” – Brian Chesky, co-founder of Airbnb
2. “It’s not what you sell that matters as much as how you sell it!” — Brian Halligan, CEO & Co-Founder, HubSpot
3. “Ignoring online marketing is like opening a business but not telling anyone.” — KB Marketing Agency
4. “Amazing things will happen when you listen to the consumer.” –Jonathan Midenhall, CMO of Airbnb
5. “Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.” — Beth Comstock, Former CMO & Vice Chair, GE
6. “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” — Tom Fishburne, Founder & CEO, Marketoonist
7. “Give them quality. That is the best kind of advertising.” –Milton Hershey, entrepreneur
8. “Our jobs as marketers are to understand how the customer wants to buy and help them to do so.” –Bryan Eisenberg, speaker, and online marketing pioneer
9. “Business has only two functions — marketing and innovation.” — Milan Kundera, Writer & Playwright
10. “Strong customer relationships drive sales, sustainability, and growth.” –Tom Cates, chairman and founder of The Brookeside Group
11. “What separates good content from great content is a willingness to take risks and push the envelope.” — Brian Halligan, CEO & Co-founder, HubSpot
12. “Quality content means content that is packed with clear utility and is brimming with inspiration, and it has relentless empathy for the audience.” — Ann Handley, CCO, MarketingProfs
13. “Content is king.” — Bill Gates, Co-Founder, Microsoft
14. “Master the topic, the message, and the delivery.” — Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, Apple
15. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou, Civil Rights Activist & Poet
16. “People will ignore or skip anything they don’t like. So brands have to start making things they love.” — Steve Pratt, Partner, Pacific Content
17. “Brand equity is the sum of all the hearts and minds of every single person that comes into contact with your company.” — Christopher Betzter, Brand Strategist
18. “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.” — Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO, Amazon
19. “Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.” — Lou Holtz, Former Football Coach, Notre Dame
20. “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” — Joe Chernov, VP Marketing, Pendo.io
Don't forget to bookmark best marketing quotes using Ctrl + D (PC) or Command + D (macos). If you are using mobile phone, you could also use menu drawer from browser. Whether it's Windows, Mac, iOs or Android, you will be able to download the images using download button.